Sweet Potato Casserole
4 large sweet potatoes
1/4 cup syrup
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 T vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Peel, boil and mash 4 sweet potatoes.
- Add all the ingredients listed expect for marshmallows.
- Mix until combined and add to a baking dish.
Smooth off the top and add the marshmallows on top.
- (Optional) Garnish with sprinkled brown sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes or until the casserole begins to bounce and the marshmallows are golden brown.
Brandy Glazed Brussels Sprouts
3 pounds Brussels sprouts
1/4 cup honey
2 T brandy
1 t cayenne pepper
1 t paprika
1/2 T salt
1/2 T pepper
- Cut the ends off the Brussels sprouts and sever in half, set aside in large mixing bowl.
- To make your glaze, combine honey, brandy, cayenne pepper and paprika in a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk until honey is fully incorporated.
- Pour the glaze over Brussels sprouts and gently mix until all sprouts are evenly coated.
- Add to a baking dish, sprinkle salt and pepper over the top and bake at a preheated oven at 350F for 40 minutes.
Bacon Wrapped Carrots
2-3lb small-medium carrots
2lb bacon (~24-30 slices)
- Wash and peel carrots.
- Wrap bacon around the carrots in a candy cane like fashion.
- Bake at 350F 30-40 minutes rotating half way through.