“Midnight Market is a fun nightlife twist on the classic food festival scene.”
It’s everything you want from a great night out! Happening on Feb. 14th. Valentines day is about spending time with loved ones. No matter how the night ends, make sure to start it at Midnight Market.
FOOD VENDOR LIST:
- Dilenna’sDolcini -Boozy desserts
- Sian Street Food – Indonesian Street Food
- Mezcal Kitchen – Ceviche
- Fries Before Guys – Long Fries
- Downeast Lobstah – Lobster Roll Bites
- Fabalish -Falafel Bowls
- Nana -Mexican Street Corn and Fritters
- Amazona Chocolate – Chocolate Treats
- Empanada Papa – Empanadas
- Matcha More -24K Gold Matcha Soft Serve
- Little Red Bake Shop – Boozy Cupcakes
- Lucky Dumpling Burger – Dumpling Burgers
- Moffle Bar -Mochi Stuffed Waffles on a stick
- Angry Archies– Crab Cake Sliders
- Tojo Kitchen – Karaage and Bao Buns
- El Lechon de Negron – Pernil Disco Fries
With this event offering $5-$7 tapas style small bites for 21 and older to enjoy. Be the first trying the newest food trends as well as dancing, games and bar specials.
Bring your crew, bring a date, or just bring yourself! The most important thing is that you bring your appetite!
Teaming with a fun organization this V-Day, TheSinglesGroup.com, NJ’s largest singles’ organization. They’ll be hosting a “Cupid’s Corner” at Midnight Market, hosting ice breaker games, a photo booth with cupid, hourly raffles, and discounts to future Single Group events. Also enjoy “singles beer garden” and some speed dating inspired activities. They’ve added hilarious, food-related, relay-style activities with prizes in the game garden! All is a fun activity for anyone looking to meet their valentine at MM on the 14th! 😉
Haborside Atrium, 210 Hudson Street, NJ, 07331
Use our Promo Code: BestFoods for $2 off your “Ticket & Tote” entry fee.
Stay tuned for our giveaways on instagram!